18 things to do while falling in love this spring
1- write a poem. about rain. about flowers. … look at what kind of poetry comes out of you.
- Study flower and plant lore — uses, personality, therapeutic and healing properties… and get to know the plan kingdom that could serve as perhaps a new ally.
- read an easter story. passover story. ostra. , spring solstice….
- watch the days and nights stretch out and comfortably embrace more and more light and warmth
- listen to the birds. se how many you can identify by song alone. — don’t get mad at yourself for not knowing any — make it up — what kind of bird does your mind see when hearing those birds call out?
- Take a bath — with spring intentions. bathe in the intentions. paint them on your body with love — do a “maiden bath or spa ritual” make one up!
- Read about the Chinese myths and festivals for spring — let your mind mingle with history, and feel the wisdom of an older world
- Project an overview of what you believe the season will be like before the last day of spring — let yourself be surprised by keeping track of the pleasant unexpected things. let life’s romance’s you —
- stage and shoot your own goddess of spring photoshoot. be creative!
- be mindful of animal medicine messages for yourself and the relationship you want –
- Observe a Full Moon
- Observe a New Moon
- Read Celtic Heritage Stories.
- Check out the astrological sun signs of spring. journal it out.
- observe the moon through each influence of the 12 astrological mansions.
- Read Persephone’s and Demeter’s story — reflect on your maidenhood.
- pick a favorite quote from Shakespeare!
- pick a personal totem – a symbol or a series of symbols to celebrate and remember the different aspects of spring
let’s stay in touch!
– boost the romance in your life and relationships with stellar love advice by subscribing to my private list below: